Friday, December 14, 2007

Job, job and job

I am currently doing three part-time jobs. People are amazed but really they don't equal the hours of a 40 hour week job.

I work the 2 12-hour shifts during the week for the hospital. Dwindling hours at home for Dillon International and hours at the fertility center during IVF cycles.

Much to my surprise, after only three weeks, I was asked if I would be interested in working as a manager at the fertility center. I am very torn. I started working there to learn something new, not necessarily to leave my job at the hospital.

Both jobs have pros and cons. What to do?? I told my friend that I would let a fortune cookie decide my fate. Well...."Others want to get to know you better". HMMM....

I was suppose to let the center know my decision by today. Last week's meeting at the center between Office Management and the Docs to discuss the position and salary was canceled due to the ice storm. The office manager said that she was really studying the position since it will be a new position. They will hold a meeting Monday. I am starting to wonder if they are looking at different options that may not include me. Who knows. I guess if it is meant to be then it will happen.

No comments: