Wednesday, December 20, 2006

And there is contact.....




I am so excited. I received word this afternoon that Delaney's birthmother asked about her back in September 2003. She was basically told that Delaney was doing well and living in America.

Yesterday, Delaney's (birth) maternal grandmother has contacted the agency for an update. She was given the letters and pictures I have sent to Delaney's file in Korea.

I am waiting for the okay to write to her.

I would love to be able to give Delaney the opportunity to meet her birth family in the future if she so desires.

I would love to at least have a picture of her birthmother. I know she must be gorgeous.

I never felt that we would have any luck finding her birthparents since they both have VERY common last names in Korea.

No comments: