Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Survey

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?? Hot chocolate! I tried egg nog as a kid and immediately threw up. Not excited to try it again.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them with specific Santa paper.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored on tree, white on house when Paul puts them up (he didn't this year), He likes white lights, we like colored.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, although one year I collected some to sell to the neighbors.
5. When do you put your decorations up? After Thanksgiving. They come down Christmas Day. I hate an empty tree and I want it down before my B-day on the 29th.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Ham with delicious honey glaze.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Staying awake all night because I was so excited to get my presents.
8. When and how did you learn there was no Santa? I noticed that Santa had the same wrapping paper as us. Seemed weird. I continued to pretend for a couple of years in order not to hurt my mom's feelings.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? no.
10. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love it if I don't have anywhere to be.
11. Can you ice skate? No, I tried and thought the blades should at least be in the ice not on top, too scary and my ankles are too weak.
12. (this one was lost in copy/paste)
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My pink bike
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?Bar Cookies
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Hanging out with family opening presents Christmas morning and playing with the toys all day
17. What tops your tree? Glittery star
18. Which do you prefer: Giving or Receiving? Both. It is especially fun watching the kids open their gifts from us.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Mary, Did you Know? by Kenny Rodgers and Winona
20. Candy Canes- love em or leave em? leave them, I prefer chocolate.
21. Favorite Christmas movie? Charlie Brown Christmas Special

No comments: