Friday, February 16, 2007

AMAZING RACE - ALL STAR!




As much as I love Survivor, I love the Amazing Race even more. I am a reality show junkie!

The Amazing Race will be All- Stars this season and it starts Sunday. Some of my favorites are back. My all time favorite is Rob and Amber (Survivor meets Amazing Race). I didn't like Rob on the first Survivor he was on but liked him on Survivor All Star and the Amazing Race. The man is sly and crafty but very, very smart. Amber is just as smart.

I am also excited to see Coalminers David and Mary, and Ucnenna and Joyce(she sacrificed her hair for the game). I was really hoping to see the Cho Brothers back. They were so sweet!

I am NOT happy to see Villains: Dustin and Kandice. They are so obnoxious!. Charla and Mirna are annoying!!

Okay, if you are not fans then you don't know what the heck I am talking about. If you are fans, who are your favs??

No comments: