Thursday, February 01, 2007

House Work



Since I have been stuck in the house I have been doing some painting.

I have painted two different murals for Joshua. Before he came home, I painted the Pooh mural.

When we were preparing for Delaney's arrival, we painted an airplane mural in his new room. Delaney took over the "nursery" with the Pooh mural.

Delaney has been asking for a Care Bear to be painted on her wall. I finally got around to doing it this week. She loves it!

Joshua now wants the Titanic painted on his wall. The airplane was painted over some time ago when we bought the Egyptian decor. He may have to wait awhile on the ship.

Since I was stuck inside with the weather, I repainted my base boards and door frames. It looks much better, it was desperately needed.

No comments: