Monday, November 12, 2007

First Day of Job


I went to my first day of work at the Fertility Center. Like most people, starting a new job causes a little bit of anxiety. I really didn't feel anxious this morning.

I walked in and waved to the two receptionist (whom had no clue who in the world I was) as I walked on back to the IVF office. It is amazing what people will let you get away with if you act like you know what you are doing :)

All the staff that I met were very nice. We did recovery of three patients and I was out of there by 1:00 pm. What an easy day! It is a very laid back, relaxed environment. The patients are there by choice so they are in a fairly good mood.

I think I am going to really enjoy working there!

Funny story-- last night I dreamed about hunting Easter Eggs with a class from the kids school. No matter, how many we picked up, there were always tons more to pick up. Weird huh? Think it has any thing to do with the fact that I am recovering people after Egg Retrievals??? May that be a sign of lots of eggs retrieved from my patients!

No comments: