Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Pictures






We did have a great Christmas. The kids got everything that they wanted. They felt it was a great Christmas. Yes, they are a bit spoiled.

Paul and I didn't really get anything for each other. I had recently bought Abby so she was my Christmas present and Paul bought a Jeep so that was his Christmas present. It is so nice to feel content and have a want for nothing. We really are happy at this point in our lives.

We celebrated Christmas at my dad and mom's house with my brother and his family. We had a good time.

The day after, we celebrated at Paul's mom house with Paul's sister. The kids then stayed there for a couple of nights since Paul and I both had to work Thursday.

I definitely am needing to get back to the gym after all the wonderful food and treats.

No comments: