Saturday, August 16, 2008

Korea Camp 2008








Korea camp was at the end of July. Normally, I am one of the teachers. Last year I taught the older 5 yr olds. The week literally wore me out. I am not sure how teachers do it day in and day out. I admire them greatly.

I decided to take this year off from teaching. The kids were also having swim lessons the same week so I was pretty much their taxi driver running between the two places with them.

I was so excited to see that our dear friends, The Karls, from Texas were there this year. I traveled with them to Korea and back when I went to pick up Delaney. They were there picking up their first child, Robert. We spent a lot of time together. We had a blast sightseeing and even doing a little Korean Karaoke. When the jetlag was really bad, we would laugh until we cried over the silliest things.

Our babies were "airplane buddies". It was so nice to see them reunited again.

No comments: