Thursday, September 15, 2005

I thought I would give it a go!

I love reading updates and seeing other family's websites. I have become somewhat of an addict.
Some I know personally and some I have never met but am connected to due to similiar interests. I actually feel like I know these people.

They are my cyber friends. I don't lack "real" friends, but do feel a connection to my cyber buddies.

I have met several friends through the internet. What a great invention that allows people from all over the world with similiar interest to unite.

So here it is... I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things have come a long way since you and I were matched as pen pals, haven't they? I too have cyber buddies that I met online before I ever met in person, if I met them in person.

Anonymous said...

anonymous = Kristi, by the way