Friday, September 16, 2005

Tragedy in Bixby

I went to Bixby Schools all my life. Although I am not involved in the community, I still view it as my home town.

There was a tragedy during the homecoming parade this week. A mother helping a child on a float fell beneath the wheels of the float and was killed.

What a terrible tragedy! I feel for the family and for all the young children that witnessed this tragedy. I pray that the family and children receive the help and support they need after witnessing such a cruel death.

Oh if only we could protect our children from the cruel tragedies of the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Kelley,
I didn't know you went to Bixby schools! I graduated from BHS! That is a horrible thing that happend during the parade and we will keep the family in our prayers