Thursday, October 05, 2006

Field Trips



Joshua had two field trips this week. I went on the Wednesday one and Paul went on the Thursday trip.

On Wednesday, the Kaleidoscope 2nd and 3rd graders went to the Nature Park. It was in the 90s so it was quite warm. We saw three snakes. One was a VERY large black snake that was climbing up the eating areas wall. Shiver! Did I mention that I am not a fan of snakes AT ALL! Joshua wanted to know why I wasn't there nature trail leader! I do better at the end so the others can come across creatures before I do. The picture of kids is from this field trip.

Thursday, the second grade class at Spring Creek went to a pumpkin patch. The weather was much cooler today. They are all suppose to be bringing home a pumpkin. Paul took a vacation day in order to go. Joshua had asked him to go.

I rode the bus on Wednesday. Boy, it has been a long time since I had been on a school bus. If the bus was stopped, the heat was almost unbearable. Now I know why Joshua comes home with ruddy cheeks each afternoon!

No comments: