Friday, November 17, 2006

Thankful!

This time of year is obviously a good time to reflect on all the things we are greatful about. I can honestly say, this has been the best season of my life. I am very content and want for nothing. I am blessed with my family and friends.

Flash back two years ago, I went through the worst season of my life. I was literally close to an emotional breakdown. There was no specific situation causing the stress in my life, but I was enduring a season of turmoil both mentally and physically. After counseling, medication and choosing to work on myself and my coping/ spiritual skills, I begin to heal and find peace.

I am much healthier and happier which in turn makes my family healthier and happier.

I have two dear friends that are now going through their own worst seasons of life. I pray that the season passes quickly for them. Let there be peace and healing in their lives so they once again can be in a great season of their lives. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: