Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photography class!




As I had posted before, I bought a "big girl" camera this summer. I love it but have a lot to learn.

I am envious of some of the blog photos I see. I just knew with a better camera that I too could obtain awesome pictures. I have since figured out that it is not only the camera but a lot about photo editing that makes a great picture. I am putting together a Christmas list :)

I decided to indulge myself with a photography class. It part of our community education program so it is very reasonable.

It is harder than you think! I was so use to just using the automatic features on my camera. They turn out nice but you can get better pictures when you adjust lighting, aperture, shutter speed, etc. Wow, I sound like I know what I am talking about!! In reality, I still don't have it all straightened out but I am getting there.

You may still see me use the Automatic settings some, but I am a work in progress!

We went to a local park and worked on photos.

No comments: