Saturday, January 14, 2006

What has gotten in to him?

Joshua tends to get into things while I am in the shower. As I was drying my hair, Paul notified me that Joshua had been out in the front yard playing a harmonica. Bad thing is was that he was only wearing a coat and underwear! Luckily we live out in an addition with large lots. Our neighbors are who Jeff Foxworthy writes about so they probably didn't think a thing about it if they saw Joshua.

Later, I went into a shoe store with the kids. Joshua noticed that there was a security camera and monitor at the front of the store. He decided that he would do a little dance in the front of the store. Once I curtailed that adventure then he was on to trying on women's high heel boots. He was more than out of control. Will he ever settle down??? I wonder some days.

No comments: