Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Amazing Race 9

The 2 hour season premiere of The Amazing Race was on tonight. I would love to travel the world like they do in the show. What an awesome experience!

My favorites so far:
Eric and Jeremy
Joseph and Monica
Ray and Yolanda.

Jury is still out on the Hippies: BJ and Tyler. Definitely weird but could be a lot of fun.

The Nerds are from where my husband went to school Kansas State. Boy are they nerds, and this kissy kissy stuff is nauseating.

I was happy for the older couple since they made so many mistakes and still came out okay in the end.

By the end of the two hours, I couldn't figure out who was irritating me more: John and Scott or the "Frosties". Luckily one of the teams (John and Scott) was eliminated.

Where do they find these people anyway???

No comments: