Thursday, February 09, 2006

Grammys



Congrats to Casting Crowns for Lifesong being Contemporary Christian Album of the year! Just 5 more days until I see them and Nicole Nordeman in concert!

Way to go Kelly Clarkson and Faith Hill!

I was thrilled to see that Kanye West only won in the categories of Rap songs. I only saw part of the Grammys as I was at church but I did tape it. I am hoping he didn't make a fool of himself with any of his views on this awards program. Rap music can have him just as long as he is not awarded in mainstream.

I was watching when they presented the Album of the Year award. It looked as though he was praying. I only hope that he was praying to God and not himself.

1 comment:

MarylandMommy said...

Yes, way to go to Casting Crowns, Faith & Kelly!!!

Oh, & poor Kanye.....you already know how I feel about him.....I think he was probably praying to himself!!!

Have fun at your concert!!! Sounds fun!!!