Thursday, February 23, 2006

I was tagged!

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Nurse
2. Manager of Dialysis unit
3. Retail worker (Target and Wal-Mart)
4. Fast Food Worker (Simple Simon's Pizza and Taco Spot)

Movies you would watch over and over:

1. Somewhere in Time
2. Always
3. Life is Beautiful
4. Return to Me
The movies with the best "views" are Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Troy

Four places you have lived:

1. Broken Arrow, Ok
2. Tulsa, Ok
3. Galveston, Tx (very briefly)
4. Bixby, Ok

Four TV shows you love to watch:


1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. Alias
4. Big Brother
Yes, I am a reality show junkie!


Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Las Vegas
2. San Antonio (we were almost stuck there due to 9-11-- we were suppose to fly home that day)
3. Pennsylvania/ Washington D.C./ Baltimore trip
4. Maui


Four websites I visit daily:

1. Dillon International photo page
2. Random Thoughts
3. American Expat
4. Invisible Thread


Four of my favorite foods:

1. Chocolate
2. Chicken Enchiladas
3. Chicken Bryan at Carrabas
4. Red Velvet cake

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Venice, Italy
2. Seoul, South Korea
3. Hawaii
4. Kiev, Ukraine

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond.....

I won't tag anybody but would love to see the answers from anyone that joins in the fun.

No comments: