Sunday, April 30, 2006

How Sweet MOST of the time

Delaney is so endearing most of the time. Many times throughout the day she will look at me and say,"Mommy I love you!" or "Mom, I love you THIS much"(demonstrating with her arms just how much she loves me. Her lastest one, "Mommy, you are the BEST"

What a sweetie pie!

Flashback two weeks ago. Delaney was telling me she didn't want to go to school anymore. She wants to stay home with me. She then asked "Mommy, why do we have to go to school?"

--"So you can learn things"
"I don't want to go to school"
--"Well you have to it is the law. If you don't go to school then mommy will be thrown in jail" (okay this is a stretch but adults do get in trouble for their kids truancy)
"okay!"
--"You want mommy to go to jail?"
"yes"
---"Oh, I would be sad that I would never get to see you ever again. You would be sad too"
"nope, I just need my dada"

Aww, wasn't that sweet??? ;) Good thing the sweet remarks mean SO much more than the not so sweet, huh!

1 comment: