Sunday, March 19, 2006

Spring Break


The kids are out of school for Spring Break this week. They have gone to Kansas to stay with the granparents.

On Friday, I had a parent/teacher conference meeting with Joshua's teacher. She says that he is more than ready for second grade. He has tested out of reading class now and is actually reading like a second grade 5th month level. Great thanks to his teacher, Ms. Causey and reading teacher, Ms. Bottoms!
Ms. Causey said that Joshua is well liked and seems very intelligent. Way to go Joshua!!

The weekend has been rainy. Praise God!!! We really needed it.

It was raining so much Sat. morning that Joshua's soccer game was rained out. (Picture is from previous game). Although I love watching his games, I welcomed the rain.

I was cancelled from work last night so Paul and I had a great day and date last night. I love the kids around but I also love the one to one time occassionally. We actually get to talk and eat without interruptions :)

Since the kids are gone this week, I am going to spend the week training for my new position with Dillon International (our adoption agency). I am going to work under the supervision of my dear friend Rhonda. We are the Dossier coordinators for all the countries besides Korea (they don't require a dossier). I am so thrilled to be working in the adoption field!!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

MarylandMommy said...

Way to go Joshua!

Sounds like a great job you have!