Friday, March 10, 2006

Survivor





When I started watching this year's survivor, I immediately wanted Cirie off the show. If she is a true Survivor fan then she should know not to pick a swimsuit that would require frequent censoring. I mean, come on, the girl is large and I really did not relish the idea of seeing her exposed the whole season!

I have totally changed my mind. The girl is brilliant! She avoided eviction the second week and she is playing the game! She sits back and giggles to herself as the alliances in her group fall apart. I get a kick out of her! She is also a fellow nurse, so she can't be all bad :)

Dan, Dan the astronaut man! I hate to see him go. He was a hard worker just too old to cut it in the challenges. He seemed like a nice guy.

I also like Nick. He seems like a nice guy and not to hard to look at either I might add ;D

No comments: