Thursday, July 20, 2006

I don't get it!


We paid off the van last month, sweet relief!! It is so nice not having that car payment.

Since the van has been paid off, the following things have happened-

---I received a dent on the driver side back upper panel. (probably a handlebar did it at a friend's house).

---I received a nice scratch down the driver's side door.

---Tonight, I received a windshield crack from a rock.

Okay, I had a few incidents since I received it. We had a rock crack the windshield while following a snow plow in Flaggstaff, Arizona.
We also had an ice chest fly out of someone's truck and hit us causing plastic residue on the side of the van.

These were not at all close together. But ever since I have paid it off, everything has been happening. I just don't get it!!

No comments: