Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Parties, Parties, and more...

















We went to a going away party for my friend, Melissa.

She and her family are moving to the Houston area next weekend. I am really going to miss them. We were hoping to visit them while on vacation in July but they are going to be out of town at that time. I love Melissa's spirit, she has never met a stranger!

We went to Gracee's birthday party the next day. Delaney had a great time playing on the water slide.

Later that day was the year end soccer party for the Eagles. It was a swim party at the Boys and Girls club.

The next evening was Aubrey's birthday party. Delaney had actually fallen asleep before the party and I really thought about just letting her sleep since we were all worn out by Sunday evening. I did get her to finally wake up and she had a blast. The girl is such a social butterfly!

No comments: