Friday, September 15, 2006

Recap of the Week!




Paul has been gone to Chicago all week. He is coming home later today. The kids miss him so much. Everytime we return home, I hear, "I wish Daddy was home" from at least one of them.

Being a single parent has been easy this week as the kids have been on their best behavior for the most part. Of course, there are occassional outbursts but they are kids.

I have been taking advantage of BlockBuster's free online trial. Once the kids are in bed, I have been watching movies. Some good, Some not so good :)

Delaney was sick for the first part of the week. Just a fever but no other symptom. She missed two days of school. She is better now.

Joshua had Boy Scouts and Soccer practice this week in the evenings.

I worked steadily on getting my sale items ready for the Just Between Friend's consignment sale. I bought the kids some winter clothes, jackets and some Christmas presents for Delaney. I am hoping that I sale at least the amount I spend. Anything over that amount will be Icing on the cake.

I started a new Beth Moore Bible Study on Mondays. It is about Daniel. It looks very interesting. It talks about how we need to watch out for the Babylon that we live in and be in this world but not of it.

My parents got a new dog from a coworker at the hospital. She is a two year old Black lab/ chow mix. She seems real sweet. She is not use to children so she is a little skittish of them. I hope she can get use to them. The kids would love to play with her.


Last night we went to Members only night at the Zoo. They had free carousel rides and free train rides. They also allow you to go behind the scenes which is pretty cool. We went with friends of ours from down the street. It was a great night and we had lots of fun. The weather here has been absolutely awesome!!!!

That is our week in a nutshell. Busy as usual!

No comments: