Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Evil Personified


Why International Adoption??? It is a question I have been asked on several occassions.

After five years of failed infertility treatments, the last thing we would be able to handle is a failed adoption. Not only financially but especially emotionally.

I believe I was also led to international adoption because that was where my children were. I believe everything happens for a reason.

Dateline presented a show last night called, A Web of Deceit.

The emotions came rushing in as I watched a heartless woman prey on desperate childless couples. She has used the adoption scan many times. It is her job.

The Bible says there are four things never satisfied, the grave, the barren womb, the
thirsty desert and the blazing fire. Prov. 30:15

The desire for a child is a very heavy and heartbreaking burden. To use that desperation to ones advantage is down right evil.

I am not saying that domestic adoptions never have happy endings, there are many.

For our family, international adoption was what we desired and were comfortable with.
Thank you God for leading us in that direction and for the blessing of our two children.

1 comment:

MarylandMommy said...

Amen sister!!! We have very similiar stories.