Thursday, August 03, 2006

Four Things about me... Things you may not have known about

I have been tagged-


Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Simple Simon's Pizza
2. Target
3. Nurse Manager/Staff Nurse/Dialysis Nurse/ICU Nurse
4. Dossier Coordinator


Four Movies I have watched over and over:
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Always
3. Return to Me
4. Somewhere in Time

Four places I have lived:
1. Bixby, OK
2. Broken Arrow, OK
3. Galveston, TX
4. Tulsa, OK

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survivor
2. House
3. Amazing Race
4. Trading Spaces

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Chicago
2. Las Vegas
3. Seoul, Korea (do adoption related count??)
4. Kiev/ Zhytomyr, Ukraine

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Penne Gorgonzola - Johnny Carinos
2. Chicken Bryan- Carrabas
3. Filet Mignon with Baked Potato
4. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Italy
2. Touring Europe
3. Watching a great movie
4. Spa day

Four people who will respond:
1.Those that love to blog
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

No comments: