Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Job

Call me crazy but I have accepted another job. I will continue to work two days at the hospital during the week and also work for Dillon from home.

Every third month, I will be working recovery at Tulsa Fertility Center. I will work about 4-5 hour days on the weekends and some during the week. Why? you say...

During one of my post-op visits, I decided that it would be cool to learn something new. During our infertility treatments, I always thought it was a fascinating field of medicine. So, why not learn something new. I have great empathy for the patients going through infertility. It was probably some of the hardest years of our lives. I think I have great compassion to offer to these patients.

1 comment:

MarylandMommy said...

That is awesome! I can so relate!