Monday, October 01, 2007

Weekends off!




I have really been enjoying my weekends off. I am so excited that my new schedule will no longer include weekends.

We have been able to have my brother's kids over the last couple of weekends. I have always wanted the kids to be closer to them. Since I rarely saw them the last 7 years, I feel like I barely know them.

We have been going to their sporting events and cheering them on. We usually end up swapping kids afterwards and letting them play.

We have also had the chance to go out with friends and our community at church.

We went to Gilligan's island putt-putt this past Friday with our church. Every three to four months they have community childcare and the adults go out for a little fun. Paul has a guy from work that is in our community so we had a blast.

No comments: